1. The Participants must be more than 18 years of age as on 02.10.2021.
2. The selected recipes/dish (clear audio, video and Image) shall be sent to the Whats app number – 9337954787/7848893443, email to email@example.com
3. Each participant would be entitled to submit only one dish by 30.11.2021 (5.00 pm), to participate in the Contest. OTDC will have the right to accept/reject any dish if the same has not been presented within the set timeline or if the dish is not found suitable for acceptance for the Contest
4. The shortlisted participants only from the state of Odisha shall be called to OTDC HQ at Bhubaneswar for demonstration of the same dish/recipes again in front of camera & panel of jury which will be shoot and be telecasted in regional TV channel. The activities will be carried on by maintaining social distancing and observation of prevailing guideline issued by Government.
5. The person who is employed in any hotel/restaurants will not be eligible to take part in the event.
6. The shooting will be carried on at the OTDC HQ at Bhubaneswar, Odisha and the date /timing of the same shall be communicated to selected participants.
7. The participants needs to carry the cooking kits as applicable to the venue. OTDC will provide Gas and other kits.
8. OTDC will provide the cost of Ingredients@ Rs 400 per participant and other logistics support for preparation of the dish.
9. The 03 selected participants will be awarded gift cheques worth Rs 25, 000/-, Rs 15, 000/- & Rs 10, 000/- as 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize respectively based on the decision of Jury. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or no cash alternative will be offered.
10. All the selected participants will be given “Certificate of Participation” by RUCHI & OTDC.
11. All the selected participants will also be awarded with “Bohu Upahar Kit” from RUCHI.
12. The top 03 winners (maximum 2 person per winner) can avail 2 nights and 3 days package (Only Accommodation & Food) within the state of Odisha by OTDC in any of its locations within three months from the date of announcement of the winners.
13. Accommodation and food at participant’s request can be provided in Panthanivas on complimentary basis (Maximum 2) on shooting days.
14. By entering the competition, participants are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions. The participant unconditionally agrees that he / she shall not:
· a) Violate any of the terms and conditions set in respect of the Contest.
· b) Make any misrepresentation or
· c) Make any statement or claim which is false or incorrect.
15. OTDC reserves the right to publish names of the winners.
16. The judge’s decision is final and binding.
17. OTDC cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions and/or technical failures throughout this promotion of Ama Ghara Ama Handishala Season – 2.
18. By agree for the competition, you give OTDC exclusive right to market/promote the video in any other platform/media as deem fit in future and you cannot claim any royalty whatsoever.
19. OTDC has the sole discretion to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition (in any respect) in whole or in part.
20. All rights of this contest are reserved with OTDC Limited.